- Consists of A2O (Anaerobic/Anoxic/Oxic)
- Anoxic tank is required for denitrification, anaerobic tank for emission of phosphorous, and oxic tank for nitrification, absorption of phosphorous and dissolution of organic maters.
- Denitrification reaction involves return of aerobic mixture from the end of the nitrification stage to the anoxic stage.
- Advanced biological processing: Perfect SS, removal of organic matters, nitrogen and phosphorous
- Large scale
- Economic advantage over other facilities when quantity is increased
- Maintenance cost
- Low cost of operation
- Verified method
- Widely spread method that ensures safety
- Fertilization of excess sludge
- High phosphorous content in sludge (3~5%)
EX) General Sewage . Fish Processing Plant . Fish Meal Plant . Etc..