- All processing methods other than biological methods
- Representative methods include coagulation, precipitation and filtration.
- These methods are appropriate for wastewater that has become opaque because of suspended substances.
- The process is developing into various methods such as RO.
- Non-degradable wastewater
- Suitable for treatment of heavy metal wastewater
- Ease of treatment of various chemical substances
- Environmental change
- Small influence of water and air temperature
- Simple operation
- Simple operation compared to biological process
- Ease of maintenance compared to other processes
EX) General Sewage . Metal Plating . Chemical . Etc..